Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Presley Turns 4



 I know I say this every year, but I really can't believe my baby girl is another year older!!!
Here's my sweet little Presley just seconds after waking up for the first time as a four year old.
 
 I was so excited for Pres to come downstairs and see her presents and her birthday breakfast table.
I almost never carry her anymore, but for some reason on her birthday I just want to hold her as close as possible all day.


 
 We got her two Plasma Cars, one for her and one for her to share (hopefully with her little brother).

 Birthday pancakes, complete with frosting and sprinkles!



 After singing and blowing out the candles, Presley got the first piece!





 I think she liked it!

 Mommy (behind the camera), Daddy, Becks, Mimi, Yaya, and Baba were all there for her birthday breakfast party!


My precious little 4 year old!
Happy Birthday, Pres!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment