Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Christmas Morning 2012


This was the best Christmas morning ever!  It was the first with both our kids and it was so much fun seeing how excited they were to get down stairs and play with the gifts Santa left for them under the tree.  I never used to understand when my mom would tell me that Christmas was more fun for her than me.  She would sit back and watch my sister and I tear through gift after gift while she opened nothing.  How on Earth could that be more fun???  But now I know...nothing is better than watching your children be so excited and happy on Christmas morning. 
Blaine and I have been through well over 30 Christmas mornings in our life, but nothing compares to this one!

Coming downstairs with Daddy to see what gifts Santa brought.








 A dollhouse!  Just what she wanted!!!







Santa brought Becks a Ballapalooza! 





I think Pres actually had as much fun with it as Beckett did.




Our traditional Christmas morning breakfast: Sausage and egg casserole and homemade cinnamon rolls!  





Stocking time!










 
A few more gifts.







We hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment