Thursday, February 3, 2011

Library and Momma's Birthday!

This year, I had such a great birthday! Some of the kids from our playgroup were all meeting at the library for story time. Presley LOVES story time at the library so I was so excited to take her. She let me dress her up in a super cute outfit and even let me put a bow in her hair. This day was already starting out great!

My sweet little girl showing off her cute clothes and even cuter smile.

At the library, waiting for story time to begin.

So sweet!

One of the librarians, Ms. Virgina, reading a story...and Ms. Presley acting as her little assistant and showing everyone what they should be doing.

Play time!

Quietly playing by herself...such a good girl.


For my birthday, Mimi took us out to dinner and brought over cupcakes and ice cream. Presley had a strawberry cupcake with vanilla ice cream.

Yummy ice cream on a spoon!

Happy birthday to Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment