Monday, December 5, 2011

Big Girl Room!

It just occurred to me that Pres has been in her new room for almost 2 months and I haven't posted any pictures of it. She absolutely loves her new room! We thought it was going to be a difficult transition for her, because she loved her nursery so much. But one day we told her that she had a new room and she never questioned it. She loves everything about her new room...but especially her new big girl bed.
It was definitely hard for me to let go of her nursery and accept the fact that she wasn't a baby anymore. I spent so many night rocking her to sleep in her nursery. I can't tell you how many times I fell asleep holding her in her rocking chair. I even used to sit in it before she was born and imagine what it would be like to hold my baby girl. I absolutely loved that room, but it was time to move on and I'm so excited for all the new memories we get to make in her new room.

Here are a few pics of Presley's nursery before we moved her upstairs:












...and here's our new big girl room!




No comments:

Post a Comment