Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Family Pictures

We recently had our second family pictures done. After loving how much our pictures turned out last year (click here to see last year's pictures) we decided that we would have them done every fall. It's amazing how much kids change in just one year.

When I started planning the session I thought about having them done outdoors at a local park. This time of year is so pretty and almost every set of family pictures I've seen are done that way. But after I thought about it, I came to the conclusion that those weren't the moments I wanted captured. This would be our last family portrait as a family of three. I know that in a couple of years Presley will never remember what it was like to be just the three of us. Her memory will always include a little brother or sister. I desperately wanted to show her how much we love her and how much fun we have with her...and for some reason, the three of us posed by a big oak tree in the middle of a park just didn't convey that.

So I talked to the photographer and told her I wanted her to come take pictures of us doing the things we do everyday like making breakfast in our pajamas, drinking coffee, eating together as a family, jumping on the bed, etc. These are the moments that I want Presley to be able to look back on...these are the moments that will I cherish with all my heart forever!

Hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as we do!























No comments:

Post a Comment