Monday, April 11, 2011

Presley's First Trip to the Salon

Last Sunday, we took Presley have her first official hair cut. I had trimmed up her hair before when she was little, but since she's a little bit more mobile now (and a lot more wiggly) I wanted a professional to do it this time around. I absolutely love her blond curls and the thought of cutting them off scared me so much. But, I had to agree with Blaine...her hair was growing really uneven and needed to be cleaned up just a bit.
We took her to a place in Round Rock called "Snip-its". It's a salon just for kids and was really cool! Presley had a blast just playing in the waiting area.

Presley's before shot.

She looks so cute in the little salon smock. They gave her a tiny bag of animal crackers to keep her happy and still while they trimmed her hair.

Yikes...the first cut!!!

Such a big girl! I love her little pose for the camera.

All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment