Thursday, August 5, 2010

My New Best Friend

Presley recently discovered that she likes balloons! We went to H-E-B the other day and one of the cashiers came over and handed Presley a blue balloon, and she loved it. I was so thankful because up until that point, all she wanted to play with was my wallet and I was getting really tired of bending down to pick up all the change that kept falling out. She just stared at the balloon the whole time we were in line, and all the way to the car, and all the way home.

When we got home, she figured out how much fun it was to play with the balloon!

I absolutely adore this picture of her walking down the hall to Daddy's office to show him her new balloon. She held on to that balloon all day. So sweet!

Update to the above post:
For those of you will insist on bringing a balloon with you every time you come to the house to recapture this super sweet moment...don't bother. We went to H-E-B the next week and got another balloon, but Presley was not as impressed this time. I was so excited to go get her a new balloon to play with, but she only played with it for about 5 minutes and then forgot all about it. I guess some things are only exciting once.

No comments:

Post a Comment