Thursday, October 31, 2013

Little Man's First Haircut!







Well, it finally happened.  After 21 months of trying to grow hair, Becks finally had enough to get a haircut.  It wasn't really that long, but there was just enough that it was looking pretty scraggly and coming over the top of his ears.  Not to mention that no two hairs were the same length.
 I've always said that my son (as long as I have a say) will never have long hair. I like it high and tight...so off we went to get our first trim!



He did a great job!  I thought for sure he would scream and do anything to get out of the chair, but he just sat there with his lollipop and let the stylist do her thing!




His haircut turned out really cute.  Looks like we will have to start making this a regular thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment