Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Presley's First Ballet Recital





 Presley recently danced in her first ballet recital.  Her class was the youngest age group (and she was the youngest in her class) to preform.  They were "Little April Showers".  She did such a great job on stage and I'm so proud of my little ballerina!

Before we left for the recital, she got to open a special gift from Mommy and Daddy.  She got another charm to add to her charm bracelet...a pair of silver ballet slippers.







 
 I volunteered to be the backstage mom for her class, so I didn't get to actually sit in the audience and watch her dance. But I did get to spend two hours chasing around 8 little girls between the ages of 3-5.  It was a little chaotic, but so much fun.  I will definitely volunteer to do this again next year!

 





Blaine's the only one who got to watch her performance at the recital.  He said she did a great job, and from the little I got to see on the side of the stage, I think she was fantastic.  We are so proud of her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment