Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Beckett's First Swim Lesson




 Beckett started swim lessons this month.  He's in the infant swim class at Nitro and has the same teacher, Ms. Bonnie, that Presley had for her first two years.  It was so much fun getting to do this class again.  For two years, I got in the pool with Pres every Thursday morning for our Mommy and Me class and now I get to do it all over again with Mr. Becks!

 How cute is he in his little baby wet suit?!?
 
 

 Chasing the balls around is definitely his favorite part.  







 
He's a natural at floating on his back!




  I think we might have another little water baby on our hands.  Getting his face wet, or even going under water, doesn't seem to bother him at all!



 While Becks and I are in one side of the pool, Presley has her swim lesson on the other side!




I had so much fun with my little guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment