Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Western Day

Last Wednesday was "Western Day" at Presley's school.  All the kids got to wear their western wear to class and they did all kinds of fun cowboy/cowgirl activities.  Pres was so excited to wear her new boots to school!


 I even dressed up in my cowgirl best too!

 We decided to make a whole day of it, so when Pres got home from school she helped me make chili and cornbread for dinner.  I told her that this is what real cowboys and cowgirls eat.  She thought it was pretty neat that we were going to eat real cowgirl food.  All day long she kept asking me if her cowgirl chili was ready.



I wasn't sure if she would actually like the chili, so we thought it would look a little more appetizing on top of some "cowboy chips".  She liked the chips and the beans, but that was about it.  I didn't really expect a three year old to love chili, but it was so much fun teaching her how to make it.
I had such a great day with my little cowgirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment