Monday, October 10, 2011

New Dance Class

Presley is now a dancer!

Since the day I found out we were having a girl, I have been waiting to put her in ballet. I took ballet for 8 years and loved it. I was really excited to learn that a little ballet studio, only 3 miles from our house, offered a dance class for kids Presley's age. Her class is called "Dance With Me" and it's a Mom and Tot class to help with primary dance skills before going into the actual ballet class (which she can star in February)!

We took a trial class a few weeks ago and Pres loved it! It's every Monday at 11:30 (which is perfect, because Monday was our only free day). We went to the dance shop that weekend and got all her cute little ballet gear. I wasn't sure if they even made ballet shoes in her size, but sure enough...they do!!!

She might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I wish she could wear this everyday!

Our little princess is a gymnast, swimmer, and now a dancer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment