Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spaghetti

We gave Pres Spaghetti for the first time last night. We weren't sure how she was going to react, but to our surprise, she LOVED it! Yea! Now there is at least one meal I can make for all three of us for dinner. Actually, it wasn't really spaghetti because I used a egg noodles that I boiled for a really long time and then cut into pieces to make it softer and easier for her to "chew". But it's basically the same thing. Next time, I will just use the regular spaghetti noodles that Blaine and I ate. We don't normally eat spaghetti that often, but I think we might be having this once a week now.

This was her entire meal: squash and carrots, formula, peas, "spaghetti", and applesauce.


First Bite!


Do we like it?


Yep, we like it! Ready for bite #2!


Okay, so after she finished the spaghetti, she got to eat her peas (her favorite). I just love this picture of her chasing the last pea on her tray. She normally eats them two or three at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment