Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Fresh Beat Band Date Night!




 Presley loves the show Fresh Beat Band.  When I saw they were coming to town, Blaine and I thought it would be there perfect opportunity for do a Mommy-Daughter date night. 
I told her we were going on a date and she was so excited!!!
I decided to keep the concert a surprise until after dinner.


Dinner at 3 Forks. 
 


After dinner I told her the surprise and we walked across the street to the ACL theater.  She was beyond excited!




One last surprise. We bought the VIP tickets so after the show, Pres would get to meet the Fresh Beat Band! She's only seen them on TV and she kept asking me "How are we going to fit into the TV to meet them?"
 

She was mesmorized when they came out on stage and started singing all her favorite songs!
 


 They were so sweet and each one gave Presley a huge hug.  She was in heaven!

Presley's first trip to ACL sure was a good one!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment